Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-03-2013, 11:20 PM   #1
Synthead
Synthead will become famous soon enoughSynthead will become famous soon enoughSynthead will become famous soon enoughSynthead will become famous soon enoughSynthead will become famous soon enoughSynthead will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle 4NT
mobiperl package in the Arch Linux AUR

In case any of you guys run Arch Linux, I created a mobiperl package and uploaded it to the AUR. In case you're unaware, mobiperl converts between formats and allows editing off metadata (change the title and author of a book, for example).

Also, I uploaded 0.0.43 because it's the latest version I could find. If anyone has 0.0.6 (the author's last version before the site went down), please let me know and I'll update this package.

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/mobiperl/
Synthead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 03:09 AM   #2
discopig
Book Addict
discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Awesome, mobiperl from dev.mobileread.com was inaccessible for a while, so that's going to be useful.

And bonus points for using arch
discopig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:53 AM   #3
Henry Flower
Henry Flower has learned how to read e-booksHenry Flower has learned how to read e-booksHenry Flower has learned how to read e-booksHenry Flower has learned how to read e-booksHenry Flower has learned how to read e-booksHenry Flower has learned how to read e-booksHenry Flower has learned how to read e-booksHenry Flower has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle
Thank you--trying it out now!
Henry Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:14 AM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
0.0.43 is the highest version I've ever seen.

The most recent posts in the mobiperl stickied thread have some alternate links where the source and the win32 exes can dowloaded.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...=17718&page=29
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arch, aur, linux, metadata, mobiperl