Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 07-28-2010, 10:27 PM   #1
artifact
Addict
artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook (RIP), Kobo Touch
ADE DRM -- How to?

So I've got 0.35m loaded up. I downloaded the evil Adobe client. I went to my library and checkout out a book. Adobe sucks it down and displays it for local reading. I (getting excited now) copy said .epub over to my Jetbook and -- 'Failed to open the file!' I see nothing in the Settings for setting up the Adobe info.

Help -- Anyone? How do the 'Lite' owners validate their DRM?
artifact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:31 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Did you authorize you device? Did you use ADE to make the transfer to the JetBook?
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2010, 10:44 PM   #3
artifact
Addict
artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook (RIP), Kobo Touch
Oh.. I have to do that *blush*. PEBKAC -- thanks AnemicOak. Yep, using Adobe and not just drag and dropping like I do for every other file got it working.

Thanks for the fast tip!
artifact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 06:25 AM   #4
DJHARKAVY
Addict
DJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Blackberry, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by artifact View Post
Oh.. I have to do that *blush*. PEBKAC -- thanks AnemicOak. Yep, using Adobe and not just drag and dropping like I do for every other file got it working.

Thanks for the fast tip!
Once you use Adobe, you can then transfer the file (or copy it) to your SD card. But Adobe needs to do the original copy so that the authorization comes with the file.
DJHARKAVY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 06:26 AM   #5
DJHARKAVY
Addict
DJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Blackberry, jetbook lite
Along the same lines, does anyone know if ADE works under WINE on Linux? And if so, will it transfer the files (with authorization) over to a JBL that was previously authorized on another computer?
DJHARKAVY is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert