Notices

Old 02-08-2010, 01:40 PM   #61
mgm1979
Zealot
mgm1979 is on a distinguished road

Device: Entourage eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah11918 View Post
OK, not that I need another excuse to shop, but has anyone decided yet which carrying case they'll get for the eDGe?
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70874

Couple suggestions in there...and I've got my eye on a couple based on the dimensions listed, but I have a feeling I'll end up taking my eDGe into Best Buy/Staples and picking up a case that I KNOW fits...of course, I could waffle on that notion like Brett Farve ponders retirement with the weeks leading up to the ship date.

mgm1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:34 PM   #62
sarah11918
Tablet Enthusiast
sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura One (formerly: Asus Eee Note, enTourage eDGe EE, Nokia N810)
Thanks. Don't know how I didn't see that thread.

Is there a specific forum for the eDGe? did I miss that, too?
sarah11918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-08-2010, 05:38 PM   #63
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgm1979 View Post
I could waffle on that notion like Brett Farve ponders retirement with the weeks leading up to the ship date.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:47 AM   #64
mgm1979
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah11918 View Post
Thanks. Don't know how I didn't see that thread.

Is there a specific forum for the eDGe? did I miss that, too?
not that I've seen...although, I'd vote to have one added...its about that time!
Old 02-10-2010, 12:33 PM   #65
aleks
Connoisseur
aleks doesn't litteraleks doesn't litteraleks doesn't litter

Device: Rocket eBook & Sony Reader
I would like to see an Edge forum too. It will be useful for the reviewers that receive their units at the end of the month.

I look forward to seeing those reviews as they will help me decide on whether I want to become an Edge owner. Currently, I have a query in to see if I can pre-order and then cancel with no penalty if the reviews do not sway me to buy the edge.

Aleks
aleks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-10-2010, 01:20 PM   #66
paulckennedy
Addict
paulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-books

Device: Apple iPad
I would vote yes definately. There has been a lot of buzz on the Entourage Edge. It would be nice to have a single place to share about the Edge.
paulckennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 04:21 PM   #67
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
Quote:
I look forward to seeing those reviews as they will help me decide on whether I want to become an Edge owner.
Yes, I'm looking forward to that too.

The Edge or one of the Asus clamshells are what I would like for my 'long-time reader'.
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:54 AM   #68
aleks
Connoisseur
aleks doesn't litteraleks doesn't litteraleks doesn't litter

Device: Rocket eBook & Sony Reader
The folks at Entoruage confirmes that I can cancel my order with no penalty prior to shipment. So, I went ahead and pre-ordered my Edge. Now I cannot wait for March 26th to roll around to see my unit shipped.
aleks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:28 PM   #69
zetareticuli
Addict
zetareticuli doesn't litterzetareticuli doesn't litterzetareticuli doesn't litter

Device: Aztak Mentor
I should get mine in 2 - 3 weeks (provided the ship date of Feb 26th still stands). I am planning on writing a review 2 or 3 days after I receive it. I am sure that will help you decide whether to cancel your order or proceed. I am hoping the experience for everyone is positive.
zetareticuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:36 AM   #70
loyalist
loyalist began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge
Just received a email newsletter from Entourage which had this to say,
"Enthusiasm continues to build around the enTourage eDGe as we announce official shipping dates. Those orders placed by Jan. 12 will be shipped on the week of Feb. 26. Shipping will resume for all other orders the week of March 26".
I guess I'll be waiting until March 26 then.
loyalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:34 AM   #71
zetareticuli
Addict
zetareticuli doesn't litterzetareticuli doesn't litterzetareticuli doesn't litter

Device: Aztak Mentor
I got the same thing. I am on the Feb list, though.
zetareticuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:09 AM   #72
sarah11918
Tablet Enthusiast
sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Got my tracking number!! It's been shipped.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:12 AM   #73
paulckennedy
Addict
paulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-books

Device: Apple iPad
Good for you Sarah!!!
paulckennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:50 AM   #74
mgm1979
Zealot

nice move shipping them overnight to everyone...if that's not "class act" customer service, I don't know what is.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:06 AM   #75
sarah11918
Tablet Enthusiast

Absolutely. Although, if I had known they would ship overnight on the 25th, I could have had it shipped to me directly, and not to someone to receive while I travel internationally over the weekend, then ship again to my destination. So, I'm a little disappointed, not in the service, but in not knowing so that I could make the best arrangements on my end.

As it stands, my device should arrive somewhere in Florida today (where I am not!), and I won't see it until probably the end of next week.