Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 09-17-2009, 08:30 AM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Hanvon N516 firmware update adds Adobe Epub

One MR member got an email yesterday from Enwo, the German distributor of the Hanvon N516. In this email Enwo announced the release of a new firmware, one which finally adds decent format support. Previously the N516 only supported txt and html.

The product page is here. Scroll down to the bottom for the link to the firmware.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 08:51 AM   #2
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
The update is on Rapidshare. That seems quite uncomfortable!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-17-2009, 09:03 AM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
The update is on Rapidshare. That seems quite uncomfortable!
Yes, I noticed that. I couldn't decide how snarky I wanted to be, so I didn't mention it.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 11:12 AM   #4
Hanno
Hanno began at the beginning.

Device: Hanvon N516
The original firmware didn't survive for more than 30 minutes on my N516. Using OpenInkpot now, which is beta, but very nice. No DRM there, though.
Hanno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 08:42 AM   #5
nikc
nikc began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300
Can someone PM me the link please? These are going silly cheap atm and I can buy one through work.

Want to make sure it supports DRM epub first though.
nikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert