Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 07-16-2014, 01:21 PM   #1
dashel
dashel began at the beginning.

Device: Sony
Can Kobo readers be bought at Vancouver International Airport?

Hi,

Does anyone happen to know if one is able to buy Kobo readers at Vancouver,Canada International Airport?

Thanks!
dashel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 01:41 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Not sure but you could contact the various stores and see... http://www.yvr.ca/en/shopping-dining...-dutyfree.aspx
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert