Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-05-2013, 03:23 PM   #1
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Sony S Tablet for Kindle keyboard 3G

Withdrawn until I can figure out if the Kindle keyboard 3g is the best option for my requirements - wanting free 3g to view gmail account when camping. Sorry for not figuring it all out before putting the sony up for trade.

Back from camping and ready to do something with my electronics I’m no longer using.

My Kindle Paperwhite is wonderful, but need true 3g capacity. So, want a Kindle keyboard with 3g to be able to check my email while camping.

My Sony S is in great condition – has had screen protector on it since day 1. Includes additional screen protector, tablet, cradle and 2 power cords.

Powered by the Dual-core 1 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor, Wireless-N Wi-Fi, Android tablet. 9.4-inch LED screen, Bluetooth 2.1

Will trade for Kindle keyboard 3g in good condition. Must be 3g version. Each of us pays own shipping/insurance/tracking to the other.

Con US only.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sony S Tablet.JPG
Views:	192
Size:	316.5 KB
ID:	103964  

Last edited by peaceridge; 04-07-2013 at 12:46 PM. Reason: added picture; withdrawn/ended
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 08:53 PM   #2
ron0909
Enthusiast
ron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with others

Device: K-3 WiFi, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
Con US only.
I realize you stated that you will only deal in the US but would you consider just outright selling the tablet to a Canadian? Please, pm me if you're interested
along with your asking price

All the best
Ron
ron0909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-06-2013, 07:44 AM   #3
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron0909 View Post
I realize you stated that you will only deal in the US but would you consider just outright selling the tablet to a Canadian? Please, pm me if you're interested
along with your asking price

All the best
Ron
Yes, I would consider Canada - not sure what to ask - obviously my thoughts of $250 previously weren't even in the ball park. My main problem with Canada is that there is no insurance or tracking numbers (as well as I remember). pm what you think is fair and I'll consider it. In the meantime I do have a trade offer that I'm considering, but they don't have many posts here.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote