Notices

Old 11-10-2006, 05:05 AM   #1
randy29
Banned
randy29 began at the beginning.

Device: E-Book reader
children books

Hi,
recently i downloaded fairy tales from www.karaditales.com for my child bed-time stories.i started last night,my Children love to hear tales, the reason being their limitless curiosity and incredible appetite for stories. Children are very perceptible and understand everything in terms of pictures and sounds. Children want to know the meaning of everything.
randy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 09:42 AM   #2
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
I have something to suggest. "Amos Daragon" by Bryan Perro. The twelve books have been translated in about 35 languages around the world. Before I gave one as a gift for a nephew, I read it. Got hooked and read all of them
I met the author last spring. Very funny guy!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote