Notices

Old 10-18-2013, 07:22 AM   #1
lepau
Connoisseur
lepau doesn't litterlepau doesn't litter

Device: M92
M92: file access via WLAN?

Hi,

is it possible to load ebooks to the M92 and read out notes/Scribbles from the M92 via WLAN from a Linux PC?
I want to avoid exchanging the SD card or using USB.
How can that be achieved?

Thanks
Paul
lepau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:46 AM   #2
vvilmos
Connoisseur
vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.

Device: Onyx M92, K3
There is a file manager (otfm) created by a user; search the forum for it.
The author asserts that CIFS is implemented but I did not use it
and the documentation is almost absent.
It you have any success with it, it would be useful to come back with some comments
to help other users.
vvilmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 12:25 PM   #3
janek
Groupie
janek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Boox m92
You can use ftp server for this purpose. The script to start it can be downloaded from this forum, just search for it. Once you have it, install it on your m92. Then just start it on m92 and use any ftp client to send your files to the device.

Don't forget to check first if your router and firewall configurations allow that.
janek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 12:54 PM   #4
Kirith
schoolteacher
Kirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Onyx M92 +i62HD(m)+M92(m)x20+M90x13
You can download it from here. But I was faced with those that we should start from the file and not from the "programs"

Скачать можно отсюда. Только я столкнулся с тем что надо запускать с файла а не из раздела "Программы"
Kirith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 05:49 AM   #5
lepau
Connoisseur

thanks, but the links are not accessible.
it says "Closed"
Old 10-20-2013, 12:20 PM   #6
Kirith
schoolteacher
Kirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepau View Post
thanks, but the links are not accessible.
it says "Closed"
Look here
Old 10-20-2013, 01:59 PM   #7
lepau
Connoisseur

"Nothing found
The owner may have deleted the file/folder or made it private.
The link may contain an error."
Old 10-20-2013, 10:14 PM   #8
Kirith
schoolteacher

The link working ;-)
Old 10-27-2013, 03:28 AM   #9
lepau
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by janek View Post
You can use ftp server for this purpose. The script to start it can be downloaded from this forum, just search for it. Once you have it, install it on your m92. Then just start it on m92 and use any ftp client to send your files to the device.
I can establish a connection between the PC and the M92.

I land however in the internal memory of M92. No way to move one directory higher and therefore no way to transfer files to the sd card
did I miss something?
Old 10-27-2013, 05:35 AM   #10
lepau
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirith View Post
You can download it from here. But I was faced with those that we should start from the file and not from the "programs"

Скачать можно отсюда. Только я столкнулся с тем что надо запускать с файла а не из раздела "Программы"
otfm is great.

does anyone have an idea how to configure BigBro?
in particular: which directories do I have to create on the server and the M92 in advance?

I played a bit with it. At one place I got the message "file system cifs is not supported by the system". how did you manage to deal with that?

Last edited by lepau; 10-27-2013 at 07:41 AM.
Old 10-27-2013, 06:20 AM   #11
janek
Groupie
janek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Boox m92
Quote:
Originally Posted by lepau View Post
I can establish a connection between the PC and the M92.

I land however in the internal memory of M92. No way to move one directory higher and therefore no way to transfer files to the sd card
did I miss something?
Same thing here.
janek is offline   Reply With Quote