Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-24-2012, 10:25 AM   #1
gianfri
Connoisseur
gianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura aboutgianfri has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony
How to send news to News and Magazines section (Kobo Glo)

Hello,

A simple (I think...) question from a newbie, but I could not see the answer anywhere in the forum.

I fetch news from different sources every day through Calibre and send them to my Kobo Glo. Kobo treats each issue as a new book, rather than news and magazines. How can I automatically send the files to the news and magazines section of the library? Thank you!
gianfri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:21 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
As was mentioned in the Kobo forum, you can't. To get them in that section, they have to be loaded in a different way. Plus the formatting of the books seem to be different. I had a brief look at it a while ago, but couldn't see a practical way to continue.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert