Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-13-2009, 07:11 PM   #1
justlizz
Connoisseur
justlizz began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs 505
shutting down

Hi just thought I would let you know that I have just upgraded Calibre BUT as I am trying to sort books out how I want them every time I do something it shuts down and I have to restart dont know if its me or you
lizz
justlizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 07:43 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
What exactly do you mean by "sort books out"?
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-14-2009, 06:40 AM   #3
justlizz
Connoisseur

I was putting in series and tags but since I have rebooted it seems to work ok now Is there any easy way I can print of my lists of books
thanks lizz
Old 02-14-2009, 06:40 AM   #4
justlizz
Connoisseur

I was putting in series and tags but since I have rebooted it seems to work ok now Is there any easy way I can print of my lists of books
thanks lizz
Old 02-14-2009, 12:00 PM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Not from the GUI, but if you open a terminal and type

calibredb list > books.txt

a file books.txt will be created with the list of books.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert