Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 02-23-2014, 05:55 AM   #1
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Trouble with multi-page threads?

Is anyone else having trouble paging through multi-page threads while logged in? When I'm in a thread that has more than one page, clicking the "2" or the next-page arrow flips me back to page 1. Clicking "First Unread" doesn't take me to page 2, either.

This is new behaviour this afternoon, and is happening across browsers. If I log out, I can page through threads just fine.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 01:35 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Where are the page numbers that you click on located?
All Threads list, on the Thread Top, On the Thread Bottom

It seems to work fine on Firefox 27.0.1
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-24-2014, 12:04 AM   #3
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Where are the page numbers that you click on located?
All Threads list, on the Thread Top, On the Thread Bottom

It seems to work fine on Firefox 27.0.1
It was while paging through a thread: so in a thread view, "near page 1 of 2" (or similar), both at top and bottom.

However it's working fine this morning.

This was in both Firefox 27.0.1 and Chrome 33.0.1750.117, which made me doubt it was a browser issue. It also happened in more than one thread; stopped happening when I logged out; and started happening again after I logged back in.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 08:04 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Something/someone may be hammering on the board from time to time.

Today at various times the board was very sluggish (the spinning ring in firefox just spun).

All seems normal again
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote