Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-27-2011, 08:58 PM   #1
Sheila.Horgan
Sheila.Horgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sheila.Horgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sheila.Horgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sheila.Horgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sheila.Horgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sheila.Horgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sheila.Horgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sheila.Horgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sheila.Horgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sheila.Horgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sheila.Horgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Smile I'd like to introduce myself and my books...

My name is Sheila. I am the author of the Tea Series. The fifth book in the series will be released soon.

I hope that you will take a look at the books, and that you enjoy what you see. You can find all the information by looking on my website --

http://www.TheTeaSeries.com

Or at Amazon.com - starting with the first book, Hot Tea

http://www.amazon.com/Hot-Tea-First-...tt_at_ep_dpi_1

I appreciate your time and look forward to getting to know everybody.

Sheila
Sheila.Horgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 09:22 PM   #2
MaMiller
Author
MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hello Sheila,

Congratulations on the Tea Series, and very happy to see you here!

Maureen
MaMiller is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fiction, humorous fiction, kindle, series, the tea series