Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-06-2012, 11:09 AM   #1
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
The Baron (another new pencil drawing)

The Baron - he just sold his mountain in Costa Rica for $10 million, that's why he's smiling, that and the fact that his 'other' mountain is prettier!

Drawn with the permission of the photographer. About 40 hours. 9 x 11 inches, graphite on Arches hot pressed watercolor paper.

Last edited by kennyc; 09-07-2012 at 08:20 PM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:28 AM   #2
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Wow again! I'm so untalented artistically this just amazes me.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:30 AM   #3
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thank you. There may be some small changes, I just finished it last night, will look it over for a few day to see if anything needs changing.
Old 09-06-2012, 03:38 PM   #4
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
The Baron - he just sold his mountain in Costa Rica for $10 million, that's why he's smiling, that and the fact that his 'other' mountain is prettier! ]
Great! Is this just a tale or a real story?
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:51 PM   #5
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Great! Is this just a tale or a real story?

This is what the photographer related, I can only presume it is real.
Old 09-06-2012, 05:16 PM   #6
victauria
Grand Sorcerer
victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD
Absolutely wonderful. I'm completely captivated by the sharpness of the man's wrinkles, and the tension in his neck muscles...started to feel my own neck cramping up just from studying it!
victauria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:23 PM   #7
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by victauria View Post
Absolutely wonderful. I'm completely captivated by the sharpness of the man's wrinkles, and the tension in his neck muscles...started to feel my own neck cramping up just from studying it!

Wow, thank you. It's always wonderful to hear comments like that!

Much Appreciated!
Old 09-07-2012, 04:20 AM   #8
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Very, very nice work!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:15 AM   #9
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Very, very nice work!
Thank you! I'll be here all week.

I appreciate your taking a look and commenting
as I'm trying to get serious with my art work.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:16 AM   #10
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Thank you. There may be some small changes, I just finished it last night, will look it over for a few day to see if anything needs changing.
Look at it in a mirror.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:04 PM   #11
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Um, what's going on on his chest? Is he bruised?
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:22 PM   #12
kennyc

No, but if that's what you want, guess it could work. Gives me that sinking feeling in my chest.

BTW I updated the image with the final version which I made a few adjustments to this morning -- primarily the hat.

Last edited by kennyc; 09-07-2012 at 08:27 PM.