Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-16-2008, 01:41 PM   #1
jlbfoot
idiot
jlbfoot began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505, 300, and 650
Internal Memory

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find an answer on a search. Is there a way to tell how much internal memory is left on a 505? If so, can it be done from the reader, or is a computer required? Thanks!

BTW...I am a new 505 owner and I think I'm in love. After researching the various devices for months, I think I made exactly the right decision! (for once )
jlbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 01:46 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Just run eBook Library, plug in the 505 to the USB port, select Reader and you'll be able to see how much memory you have left.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-16-2008, 01:48 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlbfoot View Post
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find an answer on a search. Is there a way to tell how much internal memory is left on a 505? If so, can it be done from the reader, or is a computer required? Thanks!
I assume if you right click on the mounted drive and choose "Properties" it will tell you just as it does for other storage devices.

BOb

BTW: Sorry, don't know it is is possible on the reader.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:34 PM   #4
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
You can also use Calibre to do this, plug in the reader via the USB port, under calibre there will be an icon marked Reader with the amount left under it. (Memory card will be listed as another icon)

https://calibre.kovidgoyal.net/raw-a...ts/calibre.png

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote