Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-06-2011, 07:00 PM   #1
tobbac
Banned
tobbac began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Best ePub bookstores for KT?

So I want to go all non DRM ePub. I am going to get a Kobo Touch and strip and convert all the books I have to ePub. My question is...is there a non DRM ePub bookstore with the modern breadth of selection that Amazon has? I'd prefer to find one place for simplicity rather than pluck books from all over.

Last edited by tobbac; 10-06-2011 at 07:04 PM.
tobbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:38 PM   #2
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
DRM free store with the breath of selection like Amazon? The Pirate Bay. Ahoy matey.
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert