Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 01-14-2004, 01:15 PM   #1
strat
strat began at the beginning.

Problem loading WCC110 JXL into JPluck

Hi there

I just downloaded WCC110 for Plucker and I can't get it to open in JPluck (version 2.0.7) All I get is a blank screen. Anyone have any ideas?

I get this message:

'org.xml.sax.SAXException: ERROR: Element type "documentList" is not declared. (4)

at net.sf.jpluck.jxl.JXL$1.newSAXException(JXL.java:4 76)

at net.sf.jpluck.jxl.JXL$1.error(JXL.java:486).....et c'

It goes on a few more lines but that's the jist. Anyone else have this problem?

thanks
Dave
strat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 11:38 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Perhaps the xml format has changed since I converted WCC110 to JPluck. What you can try is convert the iSilo WCC120a file to JPluck using one of the JPluck convertors. At least in the past, Laurens supplied a convertor that was able to parse the iSilo .ixl file and create a JPluck-compatible file.

If you can do so, I'd be happy if you could also add your newly created JPluck file to our forum.

Greets
Alex
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 12:49 PM   #3
strat
strat began at the beginning.

Hey Alexander,

I would love to convert it, but I have not been able to find anything to convert from iSilo to JPluck. I'll keep looking but if anyone else can, that'd be great.

Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
Perhaps the xml format has changed since I converted WCC110 to JPluck. What you can try is convert the iSilo WCC120a file to JPluck using one of the JPluck convertors. At least in the past, Laurens supplied a convertor that was able to parse the iSilo .ixl file and create a JPluck-compatible file.

If you can do so, I'd be happy if you could also add your newly created JPluck file to our forum.

Greets
Alex
strat is offline   Reply With Quote