Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-07-2009, 03:20 AM   #31
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Thanks, Dreams. I think you're dead right and that problem was one of my own making in that I was trying to store too big a library (must immediately get out of the habit of hanging onto read books in the reader in the same way I've always done in physical book shelves. Also -- daftly -- it never struck me that increasing text size to maximum, as I always do, takes up even more space on the virtual shelf. Will be more careful in future. I guess as with all new technology, a fault can very often be traced back to user error. A happy chappy now. Best. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:01 AM   #32
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
I keep mine on the reader in a zip file. yes it emans I need to connect the reader to a PC in order to access them, but they are "there" for me to access if I need too.

The reader ignores the zip file as it's not a recognised file type, so it doesn't affect performance.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-07-2009, 12:44 PM   #33
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Nice tip Riocaz. Thanks. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote