Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 10:21 PM   #1
tuchchai
tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle Touch
Problem after debrick with Kubrick

From this thread
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=218469

I fixed that problem with Kubrick. My Kindle Touch can open e-book, but when I attached USB cable. It can't open this drive. My PC warning is "The disk in drive... is not formatted. Do you want to formatted it now ?."

How I fixed it. Thank you
Old 07-25-2013, 10:39 PM   #2
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuchchai View Post
"The disk in drive... is not formatted. Do you want to formatted it now ?." How I fixed it.
on Kindle: menu>settings>menu>reset can do the trick However you will need the tts files. (you can copy them via Kubrick)

Alternatively, AFAIK, there is a new option on Kubrick for this purpose also.
Advert
Old 07-25-2013, 10:40 PM   #3
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
How I fixed it.
Is that a question?

Remove cable, force the device to do a full re-boot (press and hold the power switch for at least 30 seconds).

It **should** discover the problem with the FAT32 partition and re-create it for you.
Old 07-26-2013, 12:31 AM   #4
tuchchai
tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

I've reset Kindle Touch. but, my drive can't open and ask formatted drive.

I will try to use Kubrick again.
Old 07-26-2013, 03:13 AM   #5
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I've reset Kindle Touch. but, my drive can't open and ask formatted drive.

I will try to use Kubrick again.
Download the most recent version of Kubrick, it has an option to re-format the USB storage area.
Advert
Old 07-27-2013, 10:35 AM   #6
tuchchai

OK. I tried to debrick with Kubrick. First, Kindle can't still open drive in PC. and then, I decided to format. It can open and add all folder.

Thank you
Old 08-03-2013, 04:50 PM   #7
_Abahd_
_Abahd_ can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip._Abahd_ can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip._Abahd_ can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip._Abahd_ can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip._Abahd_ can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip._Abahd_ can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip._Abahd_ can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip._Abahd_ can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip._Abahd_ can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip._Abahd_ can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip._Abahd_ can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

...same problem but no mentioned way worked for me.
any further possibilities/ideas?
Old 08-04-2013, 08:18 AM   #8
knc1
Going Viral

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Abahd_ View Post
...same problem but no mentioned way worked for me.
any further possibilities/ideas?
Kubrick v-3.5 is the only one which has the feature to re-format user storage.
AND
It is an option, "off" by default.

Tell us what "mentioned ways" you have tried (in detail) please.
Old 08-04-2013, 09:56 AM   #9
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
It does not make sense to have the same discussion split over two threads. Please continue the discussion in the Kubrick thread only.

Thread
Closed Thread