Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-20-2010, 12:09 PM   #1
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
Another Kobo Coupon - $3

kobolove

It's advertised as $3 off a Harlequin but I just used it on Grisham's Playing for Pizza. YMMV
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 04:19 PM   #2
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Thanks so much! I never get these big coupons from them.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:53 PM   #3
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Me too, they just keep sending me the $1-2 coupons, not the good stuff. Perhaps I bought to many books with big discounts and they are losing money....
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:21 PM   #4
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Lol - I figured it is because I only buy the cheapie books so they don't want to give me big coupons for those.

I don't know if the OP got the coupon from there, but apparently if you have a Twitter account and follow Kobo on there they have other coupons. They have one right now for $3.00 off a Harlequin. I don't have a Twitter account so I don't know if it's the same one.

The coupon worked for me, too.

BTW, if anyone is looking to buy Smashwords books from Kobo, check the Smashwords site first to compare prices. I saw one at Kobo that had a "list price" of $4.95, while at the Smashwords site it was "set your own price."
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:02 AM   #5
lovelyloey
Enthusiast
lovelyloey began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 600
Thanks for the code, saved me $3 on a biography.
lovelyloey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:56 PM   #6
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Was able to use the $3.00 code on a Dean Koontz book for my Sony reader. Kobo's Harlequin books don't come in ePub or PDF so I don't like to buy these from them.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote