Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 01-17-2013, 01:10 PM   #1
cyclopsdreamer
cyclopsdreamer began at the beginning.

Device: Pandigital Multmedia ereader 7" white
Pandigital 7" multmedia ereader white

I hope I'm posting this in the right forum. Often I have trouble navigating.
I read a post about my device but I really didn't understand it.

I have a second hand Pandigital 7" multimedia ereader white. I contacted their customer support and was informed that the device is no longer supported. I'd like to update th firmware if possible. What can I do and where can I look.

Thanks,
cyclopsdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:11 PM   #2
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
there were a couple of active forums but I deleted my bookmarks awhile back. You might google for pandigital forum and see if they turn up. I think they had shut down their download page but you might find something.

There were several updates and there were some custom rom's also.

Know that there were a lot of problems with the unit turning itself on by itself. Some updates were worse and others better, if your's doesn't maybe you would be better off to leave it alone :-)

It was a wonderful little unit.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
ereaders, pandigital, tablets