Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 03-26-2012, 07:46 PM   #1
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Zahn doing a Star Wars heist novel

Seems Timothy Zahn is doing a heist novel set between Star Wars and Empire that focuses on Han, Chewie and Lando. Comes out Dec 26.

I can't wait for this. I really like his Star Wars books, especially since he mostly keeps to the core characters and doesn't get into the later stuff. I love Star Wars but I think Legacy of the Force went off the rails and Fate of the Jedi isn't much better( i am only 4 books in).

http://shelf-life.ew.com/2012/03/22/...#39;+cover+art!

I would buy this book just for the cover! haha.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:25 PM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Zahn is by far, my favorite Star Wars author.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert