Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 05-22-2013, 01:27 PM   #1
adsecula2
adsecula2 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Unhappy help with cbc

Hello,
I have made a cbc file according to the cailbre manual and converted it into an epub file. It works like it should except one thing: I am getting a subchapter for every page in the file.

I have the comics.txt file done correctly with 12 chapters that show up in the TOC, but for some reason my TOC looks like this:

Chapter 1
page 1
page 2
page 3
page 103
Chapter 2
page 1
page 2
etc.

I tried opening it in sigil to correct the TOC, but it never loads and just crashes the program. I'm not entirely sure, but it could be due to the size of the file? The file is 230Mb.

Anyways, now I am looking to get it fixed in calibre. I tried filtering out "page" and "pages" in the TOC menu of calibre book conversion, but that didn't do anything.

Any help would be great, I've been looking for a fix for this for a couple of days now and I'm not getting anywhere.
adsecula2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:45 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
That is the way it is supposed to work having a toc entry for each page allows easy navigation to specific pages. If you really want to delete them, use the toc editor tool in calibre.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
cbc, sigil, toc