Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 12-13-2012, 05:45 PM   #421
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebradude View Post
Well I just got off the phone with BN.com customer support and I was told that for people that had opted-in but never received their code BN is going to send out emails on this up coming Friday / Saturday.

I hope that this information is useful/correct!

I wonder if that's US-only or US and UK? Well, I suppose I might find out tomorrow or Saturday!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:17 AM   #422
ChristopherTD
Addict
ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin Reader on iPad Air (via Calibre)
I haven't received my codes yet (in the UK) so I shall start watching my inbox as well. What a strange process this is.
ChristopherTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2012, 04:10 PM   #423
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
All I know is that it's late afternoon Saturday on the US east coast, and no codes yet.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 06:54 PM   #424
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Absolutely no email. Nothing.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 07:11 PM   #425
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Absolutely no email. Nothing.

Don
Last time I called them, they said it might take until Wednesday. At this point I'm at believe it if I see it.
Advert
Old 12-15-2012, 09:20 PM   #426
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
no code for you!

Hope is a cruel mistress.

Is it possible some of us have offended the code nazi?

Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:18 AM   #427
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

No code for me either, but I am in the UK and I suspect they're working through the US transfers first.
Old 12-16-2012, 04:38 PM   #428
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Nor me......maybe one day
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:30 PM   #429
zebradude
Addict
zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: See Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebradude View Post
Well I just got off the phone with BN.com customer support and I was told that for people that had opted-in but never received their code BN is going to send out emails on this up coming Friday / Saturday.

I hope that this information is useful/correct!

(well so far as of Saturday morning no code!)

I never received my code as well. I love being lied to!
zebradude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:10 PM   #430
SASSBS
Connoisseur
SASSBS doesn't litterSASSBS doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Keyboard; Kindle Fire
must admit not impressed with the customer service on this one, it's putting me off the Nook as a device.
SASSBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:14 PM   #431
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by SASSBS View Post
must admit not impressed with the customer service on this one, it's putting me off the Nook as a device.
They had a perfect opportunity to introduce a lot of new customers to B&N and Nook, but the way things have gone for a lot of folks the whole thing may backfire on them. It shouldn't be as hard as they're making it.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:15 PM   #432
Lemurion
eReader

As of Tuesday afternoon, I have not received a code. I think the main issue is that the people we can talk to don't actually have the power to do anything. They get notices saying that something will be done on a certain date, but no specifics.

Giving the call center people the ability to fire off codes to those of us who keep reminding them that BN has not yet followed through would save a ton of grief.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:34 PM   #433
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
Giving the call center people the ability to fire off codes to those of us who keep reminding them that BN has not yet followed through would save a ton of grief.
I would have thought that if B&N had that ability (to send out the codes), they'd be doing it. I suspect it's technical problems.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:45 PM   #434
lewchee
lewchee began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Just got my code. 1805 books in my Nook library now. Hopefully more people will report in.
lewchee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:27 PM   #435
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Nothing here in the UK yet.