Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-28-2011, 10:42 AM   #1
flib
flib began at the beginning.

Device: PB360+
Bricked my reader

I wanted to downgrade the firmware on my PB360+ to an older version so it would be a bit more stable, but I made the mistake of using the firmware for the original PB360, so now it's bricked.
The screen is blank, and when I try to turn it on, the screen is blank and the indicator light is green. It stays like this indefinitely until I use the internal reset button, which makes the screen flash black. I can then hold down the power button to turn it off.
Holding the buttons to update the firmware doesn't do anything different.
Is there anything I can do to fix this?

(Same problem as this: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=147627 )
flib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:56 PM   #2
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
I would suggest you to write a PM to Forkosigan (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/member.php?u=37926) and tell him your problem. If anyone can help you then he.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert