Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-02-2014, 11:47 AM   #1
peterwardgd
Addict
peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura
Pocketbook options uk

hi, i've searched but cant really find any sellers in the UK are my only options importation? just checking with any UK owners in case i'm missing something.

Also when searching for the UK site on pocketbook (and finding there wasn't one) Ukraine has two sites, is that a recent thing or has there always been two sites for that country? just curious as to whether whats going on there has had a bearing.

any help much appreciated.
ta
peterwardgd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 02:12 PM   #2
peterwardgd
Addict
peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

if i could insert a ghost emoji i would because this thread appears to be haunted.
Advert
Old 11-03-2014, 02:42 PM   #3
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
a few years back there were UK resellers, but then they exit the market - I ended up buying from the German site. I do not speak nor read German, but managed with a web translator. Service was quick and efficient. Further down the line I had a problem with one of my readers, and had no problems having it serviced in Germany.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 10:36 AM   #4
peterwardgd
Addict

ah, ok thanks paola that's all i wanted to know. ta