Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-04-2012, 07:21 PM   #76
MorganM
Fanatic
MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2o
I got like 100 free kindle books on my kindle app on my tablet and I have read a few and most are romances he he but I prefer the eink screen. I might have to trade in my kobo touch. I would buy a Kindle but I don't have the moolah to do so.
MorganM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:41 PM   #77
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by petercreasey View Post
Karen, Thanks for the good info!

I thought some kind of conversion was needed in order to utilize such books on other devices e.g. Sony. Is this not the case?
For those that are "unlimited" in use, you can use calibre to convert, no "tools" required.

For those that choose to install Alf's tools (which may or may not be legal where you are and does require a bit of searching to find), you can easily convert the non-Topaz books regardless of the restrictions from the publisher.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:41 PM   #78
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganM View Post
I got like 100 free kindle books on my kindle app on my tablet and I have read a few and most are romances he he but I prefer the eink screen. I might have to trade in my kobo touch. I would buy a Kindle but I don't have the moolah to do so.
Did you see the rumor of a $69 Kindle keyboard at Woolworths?
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:09 PM   #79
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, etc
FREE from Ellora's Cave for 2 weeks:

(1) Marly's Choice (Men of August, Book One) - Lora Leigh

-Ellora'sCave-DRM-free/Multi-Format

-Amazon US

(2) Siren Song (Royal Dynasty, Book One) - Roberta Gellis (Ellora's Cave Blush, originally published in 1980)

-Ellora'sCave-DRM-free/Multi-Format

-Amazon US

-The Amazon links for these have been previously posted, here are the links to the publisher too (along with the Amazon US links).
kg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:27 PM   #80
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, etc
FREE at Amazon US:

Hawk's Haven - Kat Attalla [Contemporary Romance/Native American]

-Author has been published by Zebra, etc.
kg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:35 PM   #81
MorganM
Fanatic
MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2o
Quote:
Did you see the rumor of a $69 Kindle keyboard at Woolworths?
Well I did go away for the weekend and I did have a look at woolies and nope. The lady at the counter didn't even know what a Kindle was or what I was talking about. -_-

Last edited by MorganM; 09-04-2012 at 09:38 PM.
MorganM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:46 PM   #82
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
On Sale: $2.99 (reg $7.99)
Genre: Historical Western Romance

Note: These are Agency books.

I've had this one on my wishlist since they came out. I was thrilled to get a email letting me know they have been priced drop to $2.99.

The way I see it we need to support authors who are still writing this genre which isn't many these days. We need more! I couldn't see paying full price for a new author though so $2.99 for a western from a agency publisher is a price I can risk.

It looks like Pocket Books has a $2.99 western sale going on now for both historicals and contemporaries. These are Agency so check your favorite ebook seller.

In addition to the 2 Blossom already listed . . .

Joan Johnston - A Stranger's Game
Joan Johnston - Colter's Wife (no, not the Maya Banks Colters' )
Linda Lael Miller - Bridget
Linda Lael Miller - Christy
Linda Lael Miller - Megan
Linda Lael Miller - Sky
Janet Dailey - Calder Born, Calder Bred
Janet Dailey - The Lancaster Men
Janet Dailey - Terms of Surrender
Jude Deveraux - Eternity
Lorraine Heath - Hard Lovin' Man
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:24 PM   #83
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Linda Lael Miller - Bridget
Linda Lael Miller - Christy
Linda Lael Miller - Megan
Linda Lael Miller - Sky
Note: On LLM ones it's just best to buy the omnibus which is way cheaper at $7.99 than paying $2.99+tax on each short book. I bought this over a year ago. I love LLM's writing!

Last edited by Blossom; 09-04-2012 at 11:26 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:59 PM   #85
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by kg3 View Post
Here are Links to the other FREE offerings from FreePartay.com, FREE Sept. 5-6th:
About half of these are repeats from Partay offerings earlier this summer, but it's still worth checking out, since there are a few new ones in there as well.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 01:19 PM   #86
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
There are a ton of romances on sale by Hachette's Forever imprint. These are all Agency titles so the price should be the same in all of the bookstores, although I only checked Amazon. I'm just going to list them because there are too many to link. For the Kindle people reading this, I just posted all of these with links on the Kindleboards Bargain books thread.

$1.99:

That's Amore - Wendy Markham
Welcome to Last Chance - Hope Ramsey

$2.99:

PNR:
Fanged and Fabulous - Michelle Rowen (book 2 in the Immortality Bites series)
Out of Time - Samantha Graves
Contemporary:
Between the Sheets - Robin Wells
Silverbridge - Joan Wolf
Montana Glory - RC Ryan
Hello, It's Me - Wendy Markham
Historical:
How to Marry a Duke - Vicky Dreiling
Confessions of an Improper Bride - Jennifer Haymore
Rules of Engagement - Kathryn Caskie
A Lady's Guide to Rakes - Kathryn Caskie
Lady in Waiting - Kathryn Caskie
Captured by Desire - Kira Morgan
Romantic Suspense:
Pursuit - Elizabeth Jennings
Blackout - Annie Solomon
Obsession - Debra Webb

$3.99

Contemporary:
Tall Tales and Wedding Veils - Jane Graves (I've read this and loved it)
Georgian romance:
Elizabeth Hoyt's Princes trilogy (The Raven Prince, The Leopard Prince, The Serpent Prince) - I've read all of these and they are fabulous
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 01:51 PM   #87
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

FREE:

Dangerous Secrets (Tall, Dark, and Deadly) by Lisa Renee Jones
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Series: Book 2 (Book 1 was free back in June and Prelude was free back in March)
Note: Lisa Renee Jones is well known published author. She writes for Harlequin Blaze and Sourcebooks, Inc
Note: KDP Select Book. DRM Free.

Last edited by Blossom; 09-05-2012 at 01:58 PM.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:07 PM   #88
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
... I think I have a problem. I didn't download K4PC when I got my laptop back, but I keep on downloading freebies. Granted, I am much more picky but still...

Oh. And Bone Deep by Bonnie Dee is free at Kindle right now.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:15 PM   #89
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaelalind View Post
... I think I have a problem. I didn't download K4PC when I got my laptop back, but I keep on downloading freebies. Granted, I am much more picky but still...
I think my archive is barely around 2900 so I have gotten alot more picky as it grows. They really need to revamp the MYK page.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:46 PM   #90
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
All Romance eBooks has six titles from publisher Ravenous Romance for free until 9/7. Most if not all of the titles are less romance and more erotica.

The Darkness and the Night by Lisa Lane $5.39 @ Amazon

The Vampire, the Witch and the Werewolf: A New Orleans Threesome by Lousia Bacio $5.38 @ Amazon

Torched by Chloe Stowe $5.79 @ Amazon

Passionate Heat by Rachel Kenley $5.79 @ Amazon (repeat freebie)

Wickedly Wanton: A Regency Menage Tale by Kristabel Reed $5.38 @ Amazon

Sagittarius: Open Heart, Open Mind by Sephera Giron $2.99 @ Amazon (repeat freebie)
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote