Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 04-17-2013, 06:49 AM   #1
jester1904
jester1904 began at the beginning.

Device: none
ePub to Pdf

Hello,

I'm converting books in ePub format to pdf, however i'm struggling with the table of contents. The content TOC does have hyperlinks originally, but they dissapear on the converted pdf document. I would, very much, need those links to stay active on the new pdf.

If anyone could help, I'd be much obliged.

PS: I have tried many different options regarding the treshold and such, but to no avail.
jester1904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:07 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jester1904 View Post
I'm converting books in ePub format to pdf, however i'm struggling with the table of contents. The content TOC does have hyperlinks originally, but they dissapear on the converted pdf document. I would, very much, need those links to stay active on the new pdf.
Out of curiosity, do the links work in the ePub, or do they just look pretty?

Read the sticky post "How to ask a question about conversion problems" at the top of this forum for more info on how to proceed.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-17-2013, 07:19 AM   #3
jester1904
jester1904 began at the beginning.

Device: none
The links do work,. The TOC has the chapters and all that, and when you click on them on the ePub you are forwarded to the page of that chapter.
It does not happen in the Pdf file, the TOC is there, but there is no link to the page.
jester1904 is offline   Reply With Quote