Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 05:06 PM   #1
Leaping Gnome
Evangelist
Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500
Used Sony PRS-500 Reader for sale - SOLD

THIS ITEM IS SOLD

I think the time has come to sell my Sony PRS-500. I originally bought it last October and it has served me well. The unit is in perfect condition, no dings or scratches or anything. The case has a few minor signs of use, as you would expect after a year, but nothing major. No rips, scratches, stains, big things like that. Everything still works perfectly, the battery holds it's usual very very long charge, etc...

I have tons of feedback selling on the internet from various sites like beerology, heatware and eBay, just ask and I will provide you links. Also over 100 international MobileReaders here have trusted me enough with their paypal to buy them gift certificates from the Sony Connect store.

Anyway, looking for $170 + shipping of your choice. Payment with paypal only. I would prefer shipping inside the US only, for now anyway.

For all you people who have bought/continue to buy Connect certificates from me, never fear! I am in a two PRS-500 household and my wife still has hers, so I can still help you feed your book habit! I also plan to purchase a new shiny 505 after the holidays, so I'll still be around.

Just send me a PM if you want it.

Last edited by Leaping Gnome; 12-18-2007 at 10:22 AM.
Old 12-15-2007, 04:46 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
What color 505 do you plan on getting?
Old 12-15-2007, 06:41 PM   #3
Leaping Gnome
Evangelist
Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

I prefer the darker color. I think the lighter would be too reflective in some situations.

By the way, I just remembered I bought the two year Sony warranty on the Reader, so there is still at least a year of it left.
Old 12-17-2007, 10:53 PM   #4
Leaping Gnome
Evangelist

Price dropped to $170. It's on eBay now for $175. Whoever gets it first.
Old 12-18-2007, 09:46 AM   #5
julipi55
julipi55 began at the beginning.

Device: SONY PRS500
Hello.
My name is Julian and write from Madrid. Spain.

I´m very interested in buying an ebook reader sony PRS500 (or similar).
Realy is very difficult to find some seller from here.
Like you know this gadget does not exist in europe (is amazing!) and i try to buy in Ebay (but no success).

Can you sold me your PRS500?

I use Paypal.
I pay the item (170 USD) and the shipment (of course), about 50 USD Aprox.
Seek someone with your reputation to avoid problems.

Wait your answer.
Best Regards
And thanks in advance.
Old 12-18-2007, 10:08 AM   #6
Leaping Gnome
Evangelist

Hey julipi, thanks for the post. I went and checked eBay after I saw your message and I see that someone bought it on there about four hours before your post. I saw a number of eBay sellers willing to ship international, so hopefully you can find one for yourself soon!
Old 12-18-2007, 10:39 AM   #7
julipi55
julipi55 began at the beginning.

Device: SONY PRS500
You are in all places !!!.

Thanks for your answer.

I will try with others messages in "flea market".

Read you in the forum.

Best Regards.
Old 12-19-2007, 08:19 AM   #8
alanjohngreen
alanjohngreen began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Leaping Gnome can you let me know the procedure for buying Connect certificates from you I am expecting my first eBook reader in the next few days and it is a PRS-505?

Thank you.
Old 02-21-2008, 04:38 AM   #9
Choisya
Choisya began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Were you selling because there a newer version of the Sony PRS out?
Closed Thread