Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-02-2010, 01:06 PM   #16
terry67
Kindle seller
terry67 began at the beginning.

Device: none
reply. However, I think I have to notice that all GCs just can be used on US amazon.com.
terry67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 02:18 PM   #17
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
Update on previous posts

After an exchange of PMs with the OP I cannot proceed with a "trial" purchase. It seems that the GCs can only be used in the US. In fairness to the OP it was him/her that pointed this out to me and on checking the ToS it proved to be the case. Also in fairness to the OP s/he had agreed to send me a trial purchase of $100 of GCs prior to payment so that I could check out their legitimacy.

Obviously I cannot say one way or the other whether the OP is genuine or a scammer, but the way he/she conducted themselves led me towards believing they were genuine. Maybe there is a US based member who could pursue the "try before you buy" process we had agreed to,
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-02-2010, 05:08 PM   #18
terry67
Kindle seller
terry67 began at the beginning.

Device: none
thanks. BTW I think there is no one who wants to buy US AMAZON GCs here.
terry67 is offline   Reply With Quote