Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 04-15-2013, 06:27 PM   #16
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevov View Post
Google doesn't need gps, it finds you everytime you connect with wifi unless you have location turned off. GPS can be turned off also. In this day and age your comings and goings are already known, mobile phone use,bank machine use,bank/credit/store card use,CCTV, Google is the least of your worries.
To each their own belief then. Google is an excellent aggregator of data as we well know and I refuse to give them more info about me. The other means of location tracking you mention are much more difficult for those other than govt agencies to track in aggregate.

In addition I pay cash for all purchases under $50. I seldom use my mobile phone. I don't own a smart phone.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote