Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 02-21-2013, 07:27 PM   #1
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
WiFi turns on and then off

Vox working fine yesterday. Today the Wi-Fi doesn't work. I turned the WiFi on, waited and then about 30 or 60 seconds later it turns itself off. It didn't allow me an opportunity to scan for networks or anything. No message.

My Palm TX and my laptop work just fine on my WiFi connection. I have power restarted my Wireless Access Point but no difference. Turning airplane mode on and off made no difference.

Any suggestions?
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:55 PM   #2
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
To my astonishment a reset fixed up things. Deleted all my installed apps but that's fine. I wasn't using most of them and the updates which caused much sluggishness was highly annoying.

Of course I had to create another throwaway Google account to download the free apps such as Firefox. JohnSmith and a bunch of random digits. Oh well.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote