Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 06-17-2010, 01:52 PM   #1
ravenwing4u
ravenwing4u began at the beginning.

Device: Iphone, Ipad
Calibre and Ipad

Hi,
I received my new Ipad yesterday, this morning I followed GRikers fabulous simple Tutorial on loading Calibre books to Ipad. It worked PERFECTLY the first time!! Yahoo and HUGE THANK YOU to everyone involved.

I LOVE you guys, please keep up the wonderful work.

Also this old lady has only posted twice to this list and my questions have been answered promptly and politely.
ravenwing4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 02:04 PM   #2
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Thank you so much for the kind words, they are appreciated.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2011, 07:15 AM   #3
storageman
storageman began at the beginning.

Device: kindle dx
How about a link to this fabulous tutorial???
storageman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 09:01 AM   #4
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
I assume that he is referring to the Sticky at the top of this forum area?
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 09:07 AM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by storageman View Post
How about a link to this fabulous tutorial???
You posted in the wrong area (I moved your thread with my magic MOD fingers) or you would have seen the sticky NOW above.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2011, 09:36 AM   #6
Venus
Country girl
Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many
Ok....I don't see a link, so can you please post it for those of us who can't find it. Thank you.
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 01:23 PM   #7
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Calibre + Apple iDevices: Start here
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:12 AM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
Ok....I don't see a link, so can you please post it for those of us who can't find it. Thank you.
PeterT posted the link to the sticky post.

At the top of every calibre forum are Sticky Posts (prefixed with Sticky) with excellent information that folks should read prior to asking questions in the forum. I attached an image showing the physical location of the sticky post referred to.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sticky posts.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	234.6 KB
ID:	79839  

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 12-11-2011 at 07:16 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 11:45 AM   #9
Venus
Country girl
Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
PeterT posted the link to the sticky post.

At the top of every calibre forum are Sticky Posts (prefixed with Sticky) with excellent information that folks should read prior to asking questions in the forum. I attached an image showing the physical location of the sticky post referred to.
Thank you...sorry that I did not respond sooner, got swamped. I truly appreciate your help.
Old 12-16-2011, 11:49 AM   #10
Venus
Country girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Thank you....sorry that I didn't get to this sooner. I will have to learn how to deal with Calibre after the holidays. But I did send them a Xmas donation.