Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 04-06-2010, 12:51 PM   #1
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Revised March Firmware

I just took a chance that the FW was uploaded and just the title not changed. The total size is different and the date is 23 March.

Has anyone else downloaded and installed.

I haven't installed because I'm charging my PP fully before I do this, and its STILL CHARGING!!!!!

AJ
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 12:55 PM   #2
cancelx
Nervous Groupie
cancelx began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket Pro
AJ

its not up yet, thats the old one
cancelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-06-2010, 12:59 PM   #3
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by cancelx View Post
AJ

its not up yet, thats the old one
Different Size, different date from the March's pulled one.

But I'll go carefully. THX

AJ
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote