Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-30-2010, 10:54 AM   #1
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
Thinking about using Dropbox?

I signed up for a free dropbox account and got the 2 gig free account. Then I learned that if I had used a referral link, I would have received an extra 250 megs and had a 2.25 gig account. Basically, they will give an extra 250 megs of space to both the referree and referrer when someone signs up. So, I thought I would see if anyone else is signing up. If so, and you want a bit of extra space, feel free to use my referral link here:

https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTU3MDU1MTE5

I am not trying to spam everyone and am not trying to hook you up with the nigerian ex minister's dog's gold account.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 05:58 PM   #2
Waba
Groupie
Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, PRS-350/950, HP Touchpad, Kindle Keyboard
I think you can get the 225mb just by spamming a bunch of people with invites... Might be wrong though.
Waba is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-31-2010, 02:32 PM   #3
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@waba, yeah, I knew I could just blast out an email for referrals but I thought this would be less invasive/annoying and better net etiquette.

So far, I wanted to thank Ira and Dang.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:19 AM   #4
slantybard
my parent's oops...

Thanks go out to Greg as well.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:25 AM   #5
slantybard
my parent's oops...

Thanks Paul.
Advert
Old 04-11-2010, 07:39 PM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by slantybard View Post
yeah, I knew I could just blast out an email for referrals but I thought this would be less invasive/annoying and better net etiquette.
The initial spam post looking for folks to help you get more space on dropbox wasn't too bad, but you keep bumping this to the top of the forum in the guise of thanking folks.

This might be my problem but everytime it gets bumped I read it again thinking someone might need help or advice.

It's getting old.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote