Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-27-2009, 01:50 PM   #1
stacynak
stacynak began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
New to these parts...

Hi there! I'm Stacy from Alaska (hence the 'stacynak') & I am new to both this board and to ebooks. My Kindle 2 is scheduled to arrive today & I am so excited. I have been compiling a list of books to begin with but it seems there is so much more to learn.
stacynak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 01:57 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by stacynak View Post
Hi there! I'm Stacy from Alaska (hence the 'stacynak') & I am new to both this board and to ebooks. My Kindle 2 is scheduled to arrive today & I am so excited. I have been compiling a list of books to begin with but it seems there is so much more to learn.
Hello, Stacy, and welcome to MobileRead.

There is much to learn about your K2. Start by downloading the online Kindle Users guide, and if it comes today, read it from cover to cover.........(its already loaded on your K2

When you've mastered the basics, come back and learn how to read library books on it, and manage title/author problems.

Enjoy!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-27-2009, 02:03 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Stacy and welcome to the Forum. Enjoy your new toy
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote