Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations > Book Clubs

Notices

Old 01-21-2013, 12:49 PM   #76
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
I've added January's discussion thread for Persuasion by Jane Austen.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:40 AM   #77
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Thanks, Elfwreck!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-26-2013, 10:58 AM   #78
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Added link to discussion for A Town Like Alice by Nevil Shute; updated future categories as far as they've been established.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:35 PM   #79
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer

Updated (late) with March's discussion for Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne, April's choice (Study in Scarlet, no link yet), and the rest of the 2013 categories
Old 04-13-2013, 04:44 PM   #80
Bookatarian
Zealot
Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Just saw this...thanks so much!
Bookatarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-01-2013, 04:29 PM   #81
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer

Updated with April's selection for Classics - A Study in Scarlet by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, and May's choice, The Big Sleep, with no link yet.
Old 06-24-2013, 05:55 PM   #82
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer

Updated with May and June links (sorry I've been out of touch).

MAY: The Big Sleep by Raymond Chandler
JUNE: The Swerve: How the World Became Modern by Stephen Greenblatt
Old 05-29-2014, 11:52 AM   #83
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer

Updated with everything! I'm sorry I fell out of touch for so long; I'm not sure if I've got the time to be active here again, but I'm certainly happy to hand this over to someone else, or if there's no way to do that, someone could grab the formatting and make a new post. (Or use new formatting. Or whatever.)

This is supposed to be a useful resource, not my pet project; don't worry about stepping on my toes by taking it over.
Old 05-30-2014, 12:40 AM   #84
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
I am willing to take over since you may not have the time to be active for a while. I think I will have to start a new thread, but that is easy enough and can just copy what you already have done.

Thank you for putting this together and for all the work you have put into it in the last 3 years!
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 03:16 AM   #85
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
Updated with everything! I'm sorry I fell out of touch for so long; I'm not sure if I've got the time to be active here again, but I'm certainly happy to hand this over to someone else, or if there's no way to do that, someone could grab the formatting and make a new post. (Or use new formatting. Or whatever.)

This is supposed to be a useful resource, not my pet project; don't worry about stepping on my toes by taking it over.
Nice to see you Elfwreck and thanks for taking the time to get this caught up.

Thank you for all your work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
I am willing to take over since you may not have the time to be active for a while. I think I will have to start a new thread, but that is easy enough and can just copy what you already have done.

Thank you for putting this together and for all the work you have put into it in the last 3 years!
Thank you for offering to continue this, Dazrin.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote