The Pocket Book will participate in London Book Fair 2010

About London Bookfair:
http://www.londonbookfair.co.uk/

Pocket Book customers support in UK: http://www.greenreader.co.uk/
sir Henry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:19 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
That's not a terrible accurate web site you've linked to there. "No DRM"? Huh? Last time I looked, my Pocketbook 360 supported Adobe DRM just fine!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-12-2010, 04:20 PM   #3
NightGeometry
Zealot
NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kindle 3G, Kindle DX
I actually didn't get a Pocketbook because that site claimed it didn't support DRM (or implied, anyway). I know I could have looked in more detail, but it was as a second reader, and the yearning for another device passed...
NightGeometry is offline   Reply With Quote