Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-26-2006, 01:35 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Prison Break heads to cells instead of TV

I'm not going to pretend I understand this completely, but according to E! Online, "Fox announced Monday that it will produce a series of two-minute mobisodes--teeny TV episodes for mobile phones--that complement the plot of the hit save-my-brother-or-bust drama Prison Break."

Personally, I love the show. A certain site administrator at MobileRead put me on to it, and I'm hooked. I'd be a good target market for additional content from them. But like most people, I don't like giving money to the phone company for content.

Interesting note is that "...this is not the first time Fox has answered the mobile phone call, having already given action fans their weekly dose of pocketsize drama with the first-ever scripted mobisode series, 24: Conspiracy..."

That's another show I'd love to see more of, but I don't know about the whole cell-sized drama thing. I think I'll stick to the supplemental Alias books. I hear they're aimed at teens, but hey, I love the show and the books are fun also!

By the way, lest anyone become confused by the title, it's the supplemental content for Prison Break that's headed to cell phones, not the main show. You will still be able to see it on TV as always!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 02:59 PM   #2
Harpgliss
Member Retired
Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.

Device: TH55
Hi,

The mobisodes for 24 are included in the season 4 DVD set.

So it may be that the mobisodes for Prison Break would be included in a season set also.

David
Harpgliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert