Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-23-2017, 10:30 AM   #1
f3t
f3t began at the beginning.

Device: B006 A0A0
Tips: Transfer documents to Kindle by WiFi

Got my DXG today and emailed a pdf file to it, and of course, I got a receipt from Amazon 0.99USD.

Connected my DXG to my Apple Airport Extreme and I got access to my folders on the Kindle. It also works with my K3G.
f3t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 11:40 AM   #2
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by f3t View Post
Got my DXG today and emailed a pdf file to it, and of course, I got a receipt from Amazon 0.99USD.

Connected my DXG to my Apple Airport Extreme and I got access to my folders on the Kindle. It also works with my K3G.
How did you connect a DX to wifi?? As far as I know, the DX only had cellular access, not wifi?

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2017, 12:38 PM   #3
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
How did you connect a DX to wifi?? As far as I know, the DX only had cellular access, not wifi?

Shari
That Airport Extreme has a host mode USB connection.

Similar to a PC, only in this case it makes the Kindle's USB storage available over the local network.

(My Netgear router/wifi/adsl box will do the same.)
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote