Notices

Old 01-12-2008, 01:59 PM   #1
batteryblogger
BatteryBlogger
batteryblogger began at the beginning.

Device: nokia
New from Las Vegas

Hello.

I am new to this forum. My purpose is to avail myself on questions regarding rechargeable batteries. We have a website built on the plan that educating people about the benefits of using recycled power sources. It can directly save them money as well as help the environment in the long run.

I have been a television operating engineer for 30 years and have used just about every battery I can think of. I also learn more when I help solve their problems.

This is not Oprah or anything like that. My topics are pretty boring for most unless they find themselves in a situation where I can be of help.

Thanks for letting my voice be heard.
Any questions about rechargeable batteries is welcome.

Regards,
BB
batteryblogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 08:46 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum.

I have a Sony 505 which has a rechargeable battery. Any thoughts on how to preserve its life?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert