Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-02-2011, 04:50 PM   #1
jcleaver
jcleaver began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
CM7 constant boot cycle

I followed the instructions to set up CM7 on a sd card. The first time I did it, it worked well. I then tried again just a little while ago, and all I get now is the CM7 logo spinning, then it cycles again back to the loading animation. It is like it is resetting itself constantly.

Any ideas on why this is happening?
jcleaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:14 PM   #2
jcleaver

OK, I had backed up my card before all this started happening, and so i restored the image and it is now working again. Not sure what happened, as the last thing i did before this started was to create the backup image.
Advert
Old 05-02-2011, 10:20 PM   #3
goldberry
Groupie
goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindles (wife's), now obsolete Nook and Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcleaver View Post
OK, I had backed up my card before all this started happening, and so i restored the image and it is now working again. Not sure what happened, as the last thing i did before this started was to create the backup image.
What did you use to back up your SD card image and write it back with?

I am planning on backing my card up but want to get a second card to make sure my back up when written back works.
goldberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:22 PM   #4
jcleaver

I used the win32diskimager that was mentioned in the instructions. It is pretty basic, but it does work.