Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-13-2010, 11:18 AM   #1
Mostly Math
Groupie
Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (loaned out), KoboTouch (given away), KoboVox, KoboGlo, AuraHD
KOBO not recognizing chapters

I edited an epub file in Sigil to create a TOC, this shows nicely in Sigil and nicely in Calibre but KOBO only shows 1 chapter. Any suggestions? or is this a KOBO flaw.

PS: I love my KOBO
Mostly Math is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 01:26 PM   #2
Stinger
Asha'man
Stinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-booksStinger has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kobo
Can you provide some more details? How did you create the TOC in Sigil?

Did you edit an epub that was already on the Kobo without a TOC, then overwrite the file on the Kobo the with the edited one? What you want to do it delete the book from the Kobo, unplug, re-plug, and re-add it (force the Kobo to reprocess the file).
Stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-13-2010, 01:54 PM   #3
Mostly Math
Groupie
Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (loaned out), KoboTouch (given away), KoboVox, KoboGlo, AuraHD
WOO HOO

Thanks!!!!

Stinger you are a GENIUS, I wasn't deleting the old one and then unplug, replug.

and FYI - I started from a PDF, used PDFReflow, then html - kit, then Sigil. I can't wait for KOBO to be able to read PDFs properly.
Mostly Math is offline   Reply With Quote