Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-23-2010, 10:24 AM   #1
jetav8tor
jetav8tor began at the beginning.

Device: JE200 Color eReader, Kindle DX, iPhone
Exclamation Brand New JoinTech JE100

You have GOT to try this device! I have a brand new JE100 color 7" eBook reader with all manuals, disks and cover that I am not going to use and will sell it or trade it for a Kindle2 or any Sony eReader or Nook (or....?). I am asking $270USD for it, but will consider all offers (especially for trades) and will throw in a new 4GB memory card that I purchased separately for it. Also, a wireless 54mbps USB modem to surf the web and check this forum. Did I mention all trades will be considered? Send an email or PM me if you're interested.

Last edited by jetav8tor; 03-04-2010 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Item sold
jetav8tor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:15 PM   #2
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
AFAIK, it has LCD display, not E-Ink?
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-23-2010, 05:29 PM   #3
jetav8tor

Quote:
AFAIK, it has LCD display, not E-Ink?
Yes, it has an LCD display that is backlit and easy to read especially in low or no light.
Old 02-28-2010, 10:57 PM   #4
rana
Gadget Freak
rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: SonyPRS505,Kindle1,NokiaN810,VilivX70, SmrtQ7,JoinTechJE100,NookColor
No offense, but you do realize that the JE100 sells brand new (with free shipping) for $249 directly from the manufacturer, right ? And rumor has it that the price is soon going to go down.

So at $270 you are likely not going to get any takers. But do wish you good luck in case someone has something to trade that you'd like.

http://www.sale4online.com/ebook_readers.html

I own the JE100 and it is amazing for night time readers like me, without needing a separate light for reading in complete dark. It is not so good for daytime/bright light reading though.
rana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:34 PM   #5
jetav8tor

Trade with me

Quote:
No offense, but you do realize that the JE100 sells brand new (with free shipping) for $249 directly from the manufacturer, right ? And rumor has it that the price is soon going to go down.

So at $270 you are likely not going to get any takers. But do wish you good luck in case someone has something to trade that you'd like.

http://www.sale4online.com/ebook_readers.html

I own the JE100 and it is amazing for night time readers like me, without needing a separate light for reading in complete dark. It is not so good for daytime/bright light reading though.
No offense taken, Rana. I welcome all inputs. I just went to the link you have above and saw that the price listed is $250.00USD. This unit is new and unused and I am including the 4GB TF card that I paid $40 for as a bonus. I will also ship for free. And, you are right, I am really looking to trade for something so that I can experiment with another type of ebook reader. I'm hoping that someone has an old Kindle or Sony reader that they are not using anymore that would like to try the new color ebook reader.

Thanks!
Advert
Old 03-01-2010, 01:45 AM   #6
rana
Gadget Freak
rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: SonyPRS505,Kindle1,NokiaN810,VilivX70, SmrtQ7,JoinTechJE100,NookColor
Good luck jetav8tor ! I hope you find a win-win situation with one of the MR members

By the way, have you tried using the 4GB TF card with the JE100 ? If it is MicroSDHC type, it will not work with the JE100 (unless you apply some DLL hacks posted here). For an unmodified JE100, you need a non-HC MicroSD card ... and the biggest size available for MicroSD (non-HC) format is 2GB !

If you did find a non-HC 4GB MicroSD card, that could be easily worth $40 since those are extremely rare (in fact it is almost assumed that those are non-existent) !

However, I sure hope you didn't pay $40 for a regular MicroSDHC 4GB card, since those are regularly available for $9-13 ... otherwise, I am sorry to say that, someone ripped you off big time

http://www.meritline.com/newsearch.a...m=4gb+micro+sd

Last edited by rana; 03-01-2010 at 01:49 AM.
rana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:27 AM   #7
jetav8tor

Thank You!

Thanks everyone for taking a look.

I was able to sell this item elsewhere.

Mark this one SOLD!
Old 03-31-2010, 03:45 PM   #8
gabriel2503
gabriel2503 began at the beginning.

Device: je-100
Hi everyone. i have a little problem with my je 100.it´s about the wireless device that u insert in the reader. it seems that conecting the wifi adapter he start flashing that blue light and scaning . then he finds mi wifi router ,conects with it ,the signal is excelent and when i open the explorer page´´ ERROR´´. the page not functioning. it is kind o strange because when i conect the reader with mi PC thruthe data cable the internet page of the reader is functioning very well. so the concluzion is that ; to get internet on the e-reader a have to plug always the data cable. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH SOME TIPS OR ANYTHING ???? THANKS A LOT
gabriel2503 is offline   Reply With Quote