Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-23-2011, 11:29 PM   #1
possiblyimagine
possiblyimagine is kind to children and small, furry animalspossiblyimagine is kind to children and small, furry animalspossiblyimagine is kind to children and small, furry animalspossiblyimagine is kind to children and small, furry animalspossiblyimagine is kind to children and small, furry animalspossiblyimagine is kind to children and small, furry animalspossiblyimagine is kind to children and small, furry animalspossiblyimagine is kind to children and small, furry animalspossiblyimagine is kind to children and small, furry animalspossiblyimagine is kind to children and small, furry animalspossiblyimagine is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Sony Reader Wifi
Sony Reader Wifi PRS-T1 root

Hi,

I have never rooted an Android device before, and cannot understand the google-translated instructions here: http://translate.google.com/translat...hp%3Ft%3D21458. Has anyone written out instructions in English?

Specifically, I am following the "without MS Windows" instructions (on a Mac). It just doesn't seem to work, but that could be because I am misreading the instructions. For example, exactly which files do we have to copy, where? Also, I don't understand what "sync" in step 5 means, nor exactly when I should press Home and Menu, nor what it means to "include reader".

I hope someone can help me out! I'm really excited to try out these new android things.

Thanks!
possiblyimagine is offline   Reply With Quote