Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 12-31-2007, 01:25 AM   #1
rockyabq
rockyabq began at the beginning.

Device: New: Samsung Charge, Old: iPaq 1955 / eReader Pro
eReader version/installation question

I just installed the newest version of eReader (3.0.3) and I have a big gripe. They've taken all icons off the bottom menu bar. All that remains is "Quit", the keyboard icon and "Menu".

The old version included icons for "Find", "Find Next" and "Page Goto" that I used a lot. This new change is unacceptable to me, so I uninstalled the program and reinstalled 2.6.5 by running the CAB file on the iPaq. It worked but the darn menu bar is still that of the new version. I uninstalled again, deleted everything I could find using File Explorer that had either eReader or Peanut labels and reinstalled. Still the same problem. Does anyone know what I can do to restore the old menu bar?

Thanks in advance,
Rocky
rockyabq is offline   Reply With Quote