Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-24-2011, 01:45 PM   #1
KlondikeGeoff
Wombat Aficionado
KlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enough

Device: Fire, Kindle1, Sony PRS-500 Reader, Rocket 1100 eBook
How to send Kindle books to an iPad?

I am trying to figure out how to get already purchased books from the Amazon site to the iPad.

Anybody have any info on how to do this? I assume have to download some sort of software, but emailing Amazon got an answer that told me how to hook up the Kindle via USB and download books. If course, I already know this. Their help files don't seem to offer an answer.

I see the iPad accepts ePub formats, but that is no help unless their is a way to convert.

Am I missing something obvious?
KlondikeGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 01:51 PM   #2
detayls
Addict
detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, Kindle Voyage
Smile Use the Amazon help pages...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlondikeGeoff View Post
I am trying to figure out how to get already purchased books from the Amazon site to the iPad.

Anybody have any info on how to do this? I assume have to download some sort of software, but emailing Amazon got an answer that told me how to hook up the Kindle via USB and download books. If course, I already know this. Their help files don't seem to offer an answer.

I see the iPad accepts ePub formats, but that is no help unless their is a way to convert.

Am I missing something obvious?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...deId=200438220
detayls is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-24-2011, 04:54 PM   #3
KlondikeGeoff
Wombat Aficionado
KlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enough

Device: Fire, Kindle1, Sony PRS-500 Reader, Rocket 1100 eBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by detayls View Post
Thanks, detayls, now why the heck couldn't I find that? Must be getting old.

Appreciate the help.

Klondike
KlondikeGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote