Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 07-21-2010, 08:17 AM   #16
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by soothsayer View Post
hi
i'm aiming to get one of the NEW units ezreader PLUS, are you guys offering any discounts for forum readers?

btw, your two websites should have posted some kind of press release or promo a long time ago indicating that the ezreader PLUS will be coming soon.

i was looking everywhere the past two months aiming to buy one of the new hanlin v3+ when after much searching---thanks to mobiread forums---i found the astak website and hints that one could buy the new v3+ units there. when i got to your website astak.com, i only found old info regarding the ezreader (v3) model and i was mistaken into believing that maybe you were actually selling the newer units but under outdated web info; essentially i was ready to buy one (of the older ones) thinking that maybe it was one of the newer ones, but in the end shying away because of the conflicting info.

thanks to mobiread, i find (freddy's) posts here and discover that astak.com is actually an international site, and the place one should buy from (in the usa) is actually theezreader.com

now i am really hesitant to buy anything from astak until astak updates its website info.
Robert covered this rather extensively in previous threads. The issue with announcing the Pro model Astak ran the risk of people not buying the existing 6" and opting to wait for the new model to come, hence leaving Astak with stock they can't move. Currently as Robert said stock should be arriving and it should be up for sale soon. So until a proper announcement I would like you, consider the 6" being the older model for sale, though a phone call to Astak may confirm otherwise.

Now if buying from Astak you can as a US customer buy from either astak.com or theezreader.com, astak.com is the only site for International buyers.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 08:16 PM   #17
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Speaking of Robert, does anyone know how he is doing?
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:19 AM   #18
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
I've wondered, too. I'm guessing we won't hear anything until he gets back. Too bad the intern doesn't have an account at these forums (as far as I know) and could let us know how he's doing.
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote