Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 12-11-2007, 05:09 PM   #1
lmarie
Dilettante
lmarie doesn't litterlmarie doesn't litter

Device: EB1150, Cybook Gen3, Kobo Touch
Question What button???

Help!! I just got my eb1150 (yay!) and it is all set up and registered, software downloaded, etc. But I haven't figured out how to download the two books that I bought about a week ago online at ebookwise (I mistakenly thought it was like the Palm, where you download to the computer first and then transfer it.) The help screens tell me click the "button" next to the title on my bookshelf, but I don't see any button!!! What are they talking about?

Thanks!

_________
NEVERMIND!!! They mean the button on the DEVICE, not a button on the ebookwise site!! ARRRRGH!! (Seriously, got my books, I'm delighted!)

Last edited by lmarie; 12-11-2007 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Firgured it out!!
lmarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 05:21 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Welcome lmarie to the world of ebook reading. You will find a lot of IMP format book here for your EB1150. I hope you like them. Also, I'll be posting more so just hang tight for that.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert