Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 09-28-2007, 08:30 PM   #1
sandysmith2001
sandysmith2001 began at the beginning.

Device: Palm
So what's gonna be the next best thing phonewise for Smartphone PDA

My colleague and I are looking into upgrading phones, and have been looking into Smartphone/blackberry PDA phones with keyboards and are not overly impressed by the choices right now. I like WM so the Treo 750 seems interesting, but we have been reading some bad reviews about the screen not being clear, or program instability, etc. The Blackjack, Motorola Q all have pros, but it seems the cons outweigh them. Personally, we would both like a phone that has a slide out keyboard , so it can be small when not inputing, but from the info I have seen - nothing is really standing out.

Are there some new releases in the works in this catagory(We would be willing to wait a bit if need be), or is all the hype centered around Apples iphone in the cell industry?