Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 05-06-2011, 04:26 AM   #1
neurocyp
neurocyp plays well with othersneurocyp plays well with othersneurocyp plays well with othersneurocyp plays well with othersneurocyp plays well with othersneurocyp plays well with othersneurocyp plays well with othersneurocyp plays well with othersneurocyp plays well with othersneurocyp plays well with othersneurocyp plays well with others

Device: iLiad
I broke my Iliad's screen

Hi.
I accidentally broke down my Iliad (I broke the screen), and I now am looking for one with good screen, but broken electronics, or replacement screen.
If you have something like that for sale, just give me PM.

regards
Cyprian
neurocyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 07:57 AM   #2
kleykenb
Groupie
kleykenb has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: DR1kS/Cy3
Hi there,

Sorry to bring some bad news here but just as a word of caution : if you're going to replace the screen on your iLiad you may want to read following link. As it happens it requires a whole lot more skill than just the replacement of the screen itself and may in fact be completely impossible for lamen unless you get one that happens to be exactly from the same screen BATCH (with the same Waveform settings...) , but that is nearly impossible without information from iRex and 'tuning' a screen from a different Batch seems to be difficult, if not impossible.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...light=waveform

Last edited by kleykenb; 05-11-2011 at 08:04 AM.
kleykenb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert